Designing a Walk-In Closet: Step 1 - Layout
What you learned:
Laying out your walk-in space:
- From the “Start Designing Your Space” page, select the “Enter Your Dimensions” option.
- Choose an overhead layout from the left-hand panel that most closely matches your space.
- Then enter the dimensions for each of your walls wall.
- Once you are finished, click “Save & Continue.”
- Next, on the “Start Designing Your Space” page, click “Auto Layout Areas.” This will always fill the largest wall with a buildable area for you to design.
- Also, select your preferred Unit Mount Type and Top Shelf Height.
- Click “Save & Close.”
Be sure to watch the second step of designing a walk-in closet.