Free shipping on orders over $100 within the contiguous U.S.
If your total order meets or exceeds the amount advertised on our website, you qualify for free standard shipping and your cart will be updated automatically. This offer is valid for orders shipped to addresses in the contiguous United States only, not valid for Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. If your order is less than the amount advertised on our website, a flat-rate shipping charge of up to $20.00 will be applied. The minimum purchase amount for each shipping offer does not include purchases of gift certificates or tax.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed by 6:00pm Eastern Time (ET) typically ship the next business day (Monday-Friday) from our manufacturing facility in Michigan. Holidays and special events will often extend shipping times. The ship date for your order will be noted during the checkout process, and you may contact your EasyClosets designer for more information. If you wish to receive your order at a later date, you can choose during checkout to have it shipped up to 30 days after your order date.
July 15, 2019 notice: Our sincerest apologies, however, due to demand over and above our expectations, and a concurrent expansion in our factory, please expect shipping delays of as much as 7 – 10 additional days. We are working hard to return to a regular schedule asap. Thank you.
How will my order ship?
Orders are shipped via standard ground service (Monday-Friday) by UPS or EasyClosets preferred freight carrier depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. The shipping method for your order will be noted in the checkout page. If you live in an urban area and reside in a high-rise building, please call customer service at 1.800.218.2492 before submitting your online order to confirm the proper delivery method for your home.
We use a robust packaging system and pack orders by like sizes and components to ensure your EasyClosets solution arrives safe and sound. Boxes are clearly labeled for easy installation
Can I expedite shipping for my order?
Sorry, but expedited shipping is not available at this time.
* Do you ship outside the contiguous U.S.?
No, not directly, however, we will ship your order to a freight forwarder of your choice in the contiguous U.S. for no additional fee. Freight forwarding companies will charge you to transport and deliver your order to its final destination. Due to documentation restrictions, we are limited to final destinations of Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. We are unable to accept any orders shipping to Canada.
UPS Standard Ground
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to arrival date and may be affected by holidays.
Standard Ground Delivery Notes
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to your UPS tracking information after your order leaves our manufacturing facility. This will provide the weekday upon which your order is estimated to arrive.
- Your packages should be delivered at the time of the day that the local UPS driver normally arrives along that route. UPS does not schedule deliveries at specific times or blocks of times throughout the day.
- A signature is not required for delivery, but the decision to leave your packages will be at the discretion of the delivering carrier. UPS may leave your packages on a porch or in a garage if the delivery driver believes it is safe to do so. The best way to ensure this is to leave a note for the driver on your door on the day of delivery.
- Please reference this link for more information: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/tracking-support/receiving-shipment.page?
To make sure orders that are too large to ship via UPS receive safe and reliable delivery, we partner with a variety of freight companies who specialize in delivering large quantities of parcels.
Once your shipment arrives in the area and is ready for delivery, the freight partner will contact you at the phone number you provided us when placing your order to schedule your delivery.
The map below indicates the ESTIMATED travel time in business days from the ship date to the date your order will arrival at the freight carrier’s terminal. Delivery dates will likely be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, and potential circumstances beyond EasyClosets' control.
Freight Carrier Delivery Notes
- The estimated transit time in the above map is in business days. We suggest you add additional days to accommodate weekends, public holidays, inclement weather delays, and the time necessary for the delivery hub to connect with you and arrange a home delivery time. As an example, a delivery to a Seattle address may potentially take a total of 7-10 business days.
- Delivery is by appointment. A representative from the freight company will call to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
- All shipments require a delivery confirmation signature from someone 18 years or older. Someone must be present to meet the driver when your shipment is scheduled to arrive.
- Our standard freight carrier service includes delivery to the shipping address provided with your order.
- Skilled professionals will unload your shipment from the truck to your property's curbside. Your shipment containing multiple packages will be shrink-wrapped and placed on a pallet(s). Delivery does not include moving the pallets or packages into your residence, unpacking, assembly or removal of packaging materials.