Free shipping on orders over $400 within the contiguous U.S.
If your total order meets or exceeds $400, you qualify for free standard shipping and your cart will be updated automatically. This offer is valid for orders shipped to addresses in the contiguous United States only. A flat-rate shipping charge will be applied to orders less than $400.
|Order Total||Flat-Rate Shipping Fee|
|0 - $100||$20|
|$100 - $200||$40|
|$200 - $300||$60|
|$300 - $400||$80|
The minimum purchase amount for each shipping offer does not include tax.
When will my order ship?
Unfortunately, due to uncertainties and inconsistencies in today's business supply chain, EasyClosets does not guarantee shipment timelines. During the checkout process, the ship date shown for your order is an ESTIMATED date. You may also choose to have your project placed on hold and shipped up to 30 days after your order date during checkout.
Again, we are not responsible for delivery dates. The date given to you by your sales designer is the ESTIMATED shipping date from our warehouse, not the delivery date. Delivery dates to your home address by UPS or third-party freight carriers vary due to geography and local conditions. If you have additional questions, please consult with your sales designer or call 800.910.0129 for more information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
How will my order ship?
Orders are shipped via standard ground service (Monday-Friday) by UPS or EasyClosets preferred freight carrier depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. The shipping method for your order will be noted in the checkout page. If you live in an urban area and reside in a high-rise building, please call you EasyClosets designer directly or customer service at 1.800.218.2492 before submitting your online order to confirm the proper delivery method for your home.
We use a robust packaging system and pack orders by like sizes and components to ensure your EasyClosets solution arrives safe and sound. Boxes are clearly labeled for easy installation
Please be aware that our shipping (and manufacturing) dates are ESTIMATED. Many factors in today's business climate, including Covid-19 restrictions, a strained supply-chain, and shipping company challenges, cause us to caution you if you plan to install your project within defined calendar dates, or hire 3rd party installers or contractors in advance or your project's arrival. For more details on estimated shipping dates, please call our sales department at 800.910.0129. Thank you.
Will my project be delivered in inclement weather?
Yes, it will. We currently use two methods of localized delivery, UPS and freight carriers. In the case of UPS, you will be sent tracking information after the project leaves our plant, and deliveries are dropped shipped to your home. This means UPS will show up at the delivery address you provide us on a day and time that is beyond our control. Other than during instances of major weather conditions, (delivery conditions determined by UPS or the local freight company), both UPS and freight companies deliver during periods of inclement weather. Our freight delivery service (used for larger orders) will call you and coordinate a delivery time that works for both you and the freight company. They will require a signature from someone older than 18 years of age when delivery is accomplished (Covid regulations vary across the country, some carriers may not require a signature). EasyClosets is not responsible for damage to orders caused by inclement weather, so we ask that you prepare accordingly for the estimated day of delivery. Thank you for understanding.
Can I expedite shipping for my order?
Sorry, but expedited shipping is not available at this time.
Do you ship outside the contiguous U.S.?
No, we do not accept or ship any orders to addresses (commercial or residential) outside the contiguous United States. Due to documentation restrictions, we do not contract with freight forwarding companies at this time.
UPS Standard Ground
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to arrival date and may be affected by holidays.
Standard Ground Delivery Notes
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to your UPS tracking information after your order leaves our manufacturing facility. This will provide the weekday upon which your order is estimated to arrive.
- Your packages should be delivered at the time of the day that the local UPS driver normally arrives along that route. UPS does not schedule deliveries at specific times or blocks of times throughout the day.
- A signature is not required for delivery, but the decision to leave your packages will be at the discretion of the delivering carrier. UPS may leave your packages on a porch or in a garage if the delivery driver believes it is safe to do so. The best way to ensure this is to leave a note for the driver on your door on the day of delivery.
- Please reference this link for more information: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/tracking-support/receiving-shipment.page?
To make sure orders that are too large to ship via UPS receive safe and reliable delivery, we partner with a variety of freight companies who specialize in delivering large quantities of parcels.
Once your shipment arrives in the area and is ready for delivery, the freight partner will contact you at the phone number you provided us when placing your order to schedule your delivery.
The map below indicates the ESTIMATED travel time in business days from the ship date to the date your order will arrival at the freight carrier’s terminal. Delivery dates will likely be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, and potential circumstances beyond EasyClosets' control.
Please note that freight companies will not deliver in neighborhoods where access is limited, where driveways are exceptionally long or where overhanging branches impede the driving of freight company pup trucks. EasyClosets freight deliveries are curbside only. If you do have impediments restricting delivery, and you still decide to move forward with your project, please know that EasyClosets is not responsible for any additional costs involved in expediting the delivery to your doorstep. Please inform your designer or call our sales department at 800.910.0129 for more information.
Freight Carrier Delivery Notes
- The estimated transit time in the above map is in business days. We suggest you add additional days to accommodate weekends, public holidays, inclement weather delays, and the time necessary for the delivery hub to connect with you and arrange a home delivery time. As an example, a delivery to a Seattle address may potentially take a total of 7-10 business days.
- Delivery is by appointment. A representative from the freight company will call to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
- All shipments require a delivery confirmation signature from someone 18 years or older. Someone must be present to meet the driver when your shipment is scheduled to arrive.
- Our standard freight carrier service includes delivery to the shipping address provided with your order.
- Skilled professionals will unload your shipment from the truck to your property's curbside. Your shipment containing multiple packages will be shrink-wrapped and placed on a pallet(s). Delivery does not include moving the pallets or packages into your residence, unpacking, assembly or removal of packaging materials.
Additional Freight Costs:
At EasyClosets, your initial purchase price includes the cost of manufacturing and free shipping (if the order is over $400) your project to the address provided to us. However, EasyClosets is not responsible for covering the cost of any additional white–glove services from the carrier or its sub-carriers. EasyClosets covers only the cost of curbside delivery, but the customer is responsible for any charges above and beyond curbside, e.g., physically bringing the product up to the home, or into the garage, etc.
Additionally, if the customer cannot accept a freight delivery to their place of residence and asks that the freight company hold their project in storage or change the delivery address, the customer will also be responsible for those charges. Generally, freight depots will charge a daily fee to hold projects for up to 30 days. If, after discussing the matter with our customer service department, a customer does decide to take advantage of either a white-glove service or storage of their order, the customer will know in advance the daily charge for storage and any other additional service (if it is available in their area). In each case, the credit card on file with EasyClosets will be charged for the additional service.
For any additional questions on this matter please call Customer Service at 800.218.2492, thank you.
An incorrect shipping address will incur additional freight costs:
Your purchase price includes the cost of manufacturing and free shipping if your order is over $400. Free shipping includes delivery of your project to the address provided to EasyClosets at the time of purchase.
However, suppose the address is incorrect, or a customer inadvertently provides us with an old address. In that case, the customer will be responsible for any re-routing charges assessed by UPS or the freight company.
If this is the case, please call Customer Service at 800.218.2492.
The EasyClosets Customer Service Team will contact UPS or the freight company to obtain a quote for product relocation and promptly communicate the incurred cost to our customer. Thank you for understanding.