A Company You Can Trust
Ready to Serve You: Seasoned professional designers and a highly experienced manufacturing team based in the USA.
Welcome to EasyClosets! Our passion is to help make your life more efficient and enjoyable by providing intelligent closet storage solutions that put things in their proper place.
A Solid Foundation
- EasyClosets is proud to be the industry's first online closet company
- All manufacturing takes place at our world-class facility in Holland, Michigan.
- EasyClosets is part of The Stow Company, a leader in custom home storage and organization products for 30+ years.
- Why EasyClosets is the right choice for organizing your home
- Furniture-quality fit and finish are standard in every home organization system.
- Thermally fused laminate provides a durable, attractive finish.
- Our sturdy systems support up to 1,200 pounds per 8 foot section when properly designed and installed.
- Our streamlined manufacturing process enables us to custom-make products and ship your entire order, typically the next business day.
- EasyClosets panels are certified to meet California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase II standards.
- The core of EasyClosets panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- We recently achieved our goal of utilizing over 95% recyclable materials in our packaging process.
- The corrugated cardboard packaging we use to ship an average job consists of 30-50% recycled paper products.
- 98% of our inbound cardboard from our suppliers is recycled into packing material onsite.
- 100% of our waste product resulting from cut closet rods is recycled.
The Easy Process
- With EasyClosets, you can transform any area into a beautiful, functional space. From start to finish, the whole process couldn't be easier. From our online design tool , to our trained staff of experienced designers , to our high end home organization systems , EasyClosets is the best choice when designing your space.
- With the fastest turnaround in the industry, orders typically ship the next business day with design plans, instructions, and all of the hardware needed to make installation simple for you. The packaging and materials used are environmentally friendly and meet current industry regulations.
EasyClosets custom organization systems use high quality, 3/4" thick commercial grade composite panels with a thermally fused laminate surface that provides a durable, attractive finish. With a wide variety of colors, styles and accessories available in stock, you can customize designs specifically for your space, lifestyle and home décor. EasyClosets custom closet and home organization solutions are sold online 7 days a week and free professional design service is available. Our professional design team can create a personalized plan for any area of your home at no extra charge. Get free design service or use our easy online design tool to design your custom home organization solution today. We thank you for visiting our website and hope to serve you in the future!