Designing a Laundry Room: Step 1 – Layout Your Space
What you learned:
Enter the layout:
- Indicate that you are designing a laundry room and if the laundry room is a walk-in or reach-in space.
- From the Start Designing Your Space page, click "Enter Your Dimensions."
- Choose an overhead layout from the left-hand panel that most closely matches your space.
- Type the dimensions of each wall into the spaces provided in the "Enter Measurements" step.
- Once you are finished, click "Save & Continue."
Adding areas to your design:
- Next, on the "Start Designing Your Space" page, click "Auto Layout Areas" OR add walls where there are plus signs (+) indicated. Click on the (+) signs on the walls on which you would like to install EasyClosets product.
- Take note of the "Layout Tips" and familiarize yourself with the meaning of the light and dark colors in the layout.
- Finally, select your preferred Unit Mount Type and Top Shelf Height.
- Click "Save & Close."
Be sure to watch the next video to understand more about adjusting and customizing your laundry room design!