Design Your Dream Space
Use our free, easy-to-use design tool to complete your design in minutes.
1. Design With a Variety of Storage
- Double hanging rods give you twice the amount of hanging room to fit all your everyday clothing.
- Adjustable shelves hold your folded clothes, shoes and accessories.
2. Use Your Vertical Space
- Add a single, elevated rod at either end of your closet to hang long items like dresses, long skirts and suits.
- Place shelves at the very top of your closet, above hanging rods, to make sure all available space is put to good use.
3. Add Hidden Storage
- Drawers create a built-in dresser that eliminates the need for extra furniture.
- Accessories, socks and pajamas can stay tucked away, keeping your closet space tidy.
4. Personalize it
- Take inventory of your items and plug in storage that meets your needs.
- For the shoe lover, add in lots of shelving. For a closet with self-expression, add in adjustable shelving for a vanity. And for the business guru, more rods for ample hanging.