- Our closet systems use high quality, 3/4" furniture-grade, composite panels. The surface is a durable thermally fused laminate.
- The standard material depth is 14”. We also offer 19” and 24” deep material.
- The wall-mounted systems hang on a durable steel rail.
- Our sturdy systems are designed to support up to 1,200 pounds per 8 foot section when properly designed, installed and with the weight evenly distributed across all inter-sections (please notify your designer if you plan to hang or store anything other than clothing in your closet).
- EasyClosets products include a lifetime limited warranty. Click here for details .
- For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions
- EasyClosets panels are CARB 93120 Phase 2 compliant.
- The core of most EasyClosets panels is made of 100% recycled and/or repurposed wood fiber.
Flexible Designs That Change With Your Needs
Our flexible systems give you the ability to add to or rearrange as your needs change.
- Shelf and rod heights are adjustable.
- Drawers and baskets can be added later to areas of your organization system that use a standard size.
- Accessories can be added easily at any time.