Designing a Walk-In Closet: Step 3 – Finalizing Your Space
What you learned:
Editing drawer and door front styles:
- Click the “ALL WALLS” view to see all your walls at once.
- In the top menu above your design, select “Front Styles.”
- Browse the available drawer and door front profiles and choose the one that you like most.
- You can also include a drawer and door slide upgrade by selecting the available “Soft Close” option.
- Once you have made your selections in the “Front Styles” menu, click “Save”
Choosing a hardware style:
- Want to personalize the look of the hardware included in your solution? No problem. In the top menu, select “Hardware Styles.”
- Click on the “Hardware Finish” tab to select your desired color and finish for the handles, knobs and accessories included in your solution.
- Click on the “Handle and Knob Style” tab. Select the option you would like.
- Once you have made your selections, click “Save.”
Updating wood colors and adding accessories:
- Click through the color options on the left-hand control panel to preview what your design would look like in each available finish.
- To change or add accessories, click on the wall you would like to edit.
- Click on the section within the wall where you would like to add an accessory. Once the section is glowing blue, click the “Edit” pencil below.
- Navigate to the right-hand panel and select “Accessories.”
- Click and drag the accessory you would like to include in your EasyClosets solution.
- Go to “3D” view to see what your design looks like with the added accessories.
Ready to master your walk-in space! Head back to our design tool to create your masterpiece.