Designing a Reach-In Closet: Step 2 – Personalizing Your Space
What you learned:
Adjusting a section template:
- Select a section in your closet. A section includes the storage components that are between two vertical panels.
- Once it is highlighted in blue, navigate to the Design Center in the right-hand panel.
- Click the drop-down arrow and choose the type of template you’d like to include in your design. For example: Hanging, Shelves, etc.
- You will see the new template appear in the closet section you selected.
- Repeat this process in multiple section to change the overall design of your closet.
Resizing your sections:
- If you want to have identical width sections for an easier installation, click “Resize Section.”
- Then select “Auto Size All Sections.”
- Click “Save.”
Want to add some finishing touches to your reach-in design? Click here to watch the final portion of this tutorial.