Designing 101: Laying Out a Floor Mounted Solution
What you learned:
- You can choose to have your product either floor mounted or wall mounted.
- Select what kind of closet you’re designing.
- Click “Enter Your Measurements.”
- Enter your measurements, select door styles and select “Floor” mount from the left-hand dropdown menu.
- Click “Save & Continue.”
- When viewing your design, you’ll see that all propping now reaches the floor. To see in 3D, click the “3D” icon on the left-hand side of your screen.
What you can edit:
- The main thing you can change when laying out a floor mounted solution is the base type.
- Click the Features Menu, which is the black pencil icon in the top panel of your screen.
- Navigate to “Floor Molding.”
- Select your base molding style.
- Choose the height of your base molding style (2.5” OR 4”).
- Click “Save.”
- Change the template within your design using the right-hand panel. Select the dropdown menu to navigate through template options.