Advanced Features & Design: Adding a Corner Shelf Area
What you learned:
Selecting a Custom Layout:
- A corner shelf will connect between two walls in a room.
- Click on the “Draw Your Own” button in the Layout Screen.
- Click “Continue.”
Building Out a Custom Layout:
- Using the drawing tool, click and drag to build an overhead view of the walls in your space. Type in the exact dimensions of each wall.
- Next, click “Auto Layout,” located in the top menu.
Adding a Corner Shelf Area:
- When you’re ready to add the corner option, click “Add Corner,” located on the top menu.
- Click a highlighted corner where you would like to add your corner shelf.
- Click “Save & Continue” to advance to the design stage.
- Click on 3D view to see your corner shelf in your design.