Design Your Dream Space
Use our free, easy-to-use design tool to complete your design in minutes.
Reimagine your small space with the EasyClosets online design tool. Simply click, drag and arrange the endless options to make your space totally you — whether you need lots of hanging, shoe storage, or a little bit of everything. Need some ideas? Check out these arrangements to help you get the most out of your petite space:
1. A Lot of Hanging
- Add double-hanging for shirts and slacks.
- A tall-hanging section holds long or medium-length clothing like dresses, jackets, and skirts.
- An adjustable shelf above the rods you gives the flexibility to store purses, a stack of sweaters, shoes, and more.
2. A Shelving Tower or Two
- A tower of adjustable shelves creates room for shoes, clothing, storage bins, linens, and more.
- Their adjustable capabilities make your storage space versatile. Simply move shelves up or down or add more shelves for additional storage.
- Great for organizing your linen closet, spare closet, or home office.
OR Combine them for...
3. A Little Bit of Everything
- A combination of hanging and shelving is a fully maximized small space.
- Double-hanging storage makes vertical space work harder and holds double the amount of clothing using the same amount of space.
- Adjustable shelving provides a wide surface for organizational bins, stacked t-shirts and shoes.