Designing 101: Starting a Design
What you learned:
- Click “Enter Your Dimensions” after selecting your area of the home and closet type (walk-in or reach-in).
- Choose the layout that best matches your space on the left side of the “Start Designing Your Space” screen.
- Use the doorway as your reference point and work clockwise around the outline of your space entering in the measurements of each wall. Be sure to take note of our helpful measuring tips.
- Click “Save & Continue.”
Adding Organization Areas to Your Space:
- Now, it’s time to indicate where in your space you would like to add storage areas.
- On the layout screen, you will denote the areas of your space you want to organize. An “Area” indicates where you would like to install EasyClosets product.
- Click the plus sign next to the wall you’d like to design.
- “Top Shelf Height” is the distance between the top-most edge of the material to the floor. It is recommended to allow at least 12” above and below your installed system.
- Select “Auto-Fill Areas” to bring product into your design.
- Now, click “Save & Close.”
- You are now free to personalize your EasyClosets system.