Designing 101: Laying Out a Wall Mounted Solution
What you learned:
- You can choose to have your product either floor mounted or wall mounted.
- Select what kind of closet you’re designing.
- Click “Enter Your Measurements.”
- Enter your measurements, select door styles and select “Wall” mount from the left-hand dropdown menu.
- Make sure to have “Auto-Fill Areas” selected.
- Click “Save & Continue.”
- When viewing your design, you’ll see that all propping is off the floor. To see in 3D, click the “3D” icon on the left-hand side of your screen.
What you can edit:
- You can always click the vertical blue bar to make your vertical panels shorter or longer.
- If you drag both vertical blue bars to the floor of your design, you can create a toe kick portion. When you click on 3D view, you’ll see that you have a wall mounted and floor mounted portion.
- You can always click the “Undo” button to revert back to previous settings.