Free shipping on orders over $100 within the contiguous U.S.
If your total order meets or exceeds the amount advertised on our website, you qualify for free standard shipping and your cart will be updated automatically. This offer is valid for orders shipped to addresses in the contiguous United States only, not valid for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or international orders. If your order is less than the amount advertised on our website, a flat-rate shipping charge of up to $20.00 will be applied. For orders outside the contiguous U.S., additional charges may apply.* The minimum purchase amount for each shipping offer does not include purchases of gift certificates or tax.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed by 6:00pm Eastern Time (ET) typically ship the next business day (Monday-Friday) from our manufacturing facility in Michigan. Holidays and special events will often extend shipping times. The ship date for your order will be noted during the checkout process, and you may contact your EasyClosets designer for more information. If you wish to receive your order at a later date, you can choose during checkout to have it shipped up to 30 days after your order date.
How will my order ship?
Orders are shipped via standard ground service by UPS or EasyClosets preferred freight carrier depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. The shipping method for your order will be noted in the checkout page. We use a robust packaging system and pack orders by like sizes and components to ensure your EasyClosets solution arrives safe and sound. Boxes are clearly labeled for easy installation.
Can I expedite shipping for my order?
We are proud to offer fast one-day manufacturing, allowing you to receive your order quickly and avoid expedited shipping, which can be costly. The total number of boxes for an average order can be in excess of 600 lbs and expedited shipping quickly adds up to hundreds of dollars in additional customer charges. For questions about expedited shipping, please contact us at 800-910-0129.
* Do you ship outside the contiguous U.S.?
If you are located outside of the contiguous U.S., we may be able to ship to you via United Parcel Service International Air Services for additional charges. We can also ship your order for no additional fee direct to a freight forwarder of your choice in the contiguous U.S. Freight forwarding companies will charge you to transport and deliver your order to the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, South America, or other international locations.
To ship to your location, you can contact one of the freight forwarding companies below to obtain a price quote for the additional shipping charges from their terminal in the contiguous U.S. to your final destination. You may also give our design team a call at 1-800-910-0129, option 3 during business hours for assistance with shipping to your location via UPS outside the contiguous U.S.
UPS Standard Ground
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to arrival date, and may be affected by holidays.
Standard Ground Delivery Notes
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to your UPS tracking information after your order leaves our manufacturing facility. This will provide the weekday upon which your order is estimated to arrive.
- Your packages should be delivered at the time of the day that the local UPS driver normally arrives along that route. UPS does not schedule deliveries at specific times or blocks of times throughout the day.
- A signature is not required for delivery, but the decision to leave your packages will be at the discretion of the delivering carrier. UPS may leave your packages on a porch or in a garage if the delivery driver believes it is safe to do so. The best way to ensure this is to leave a note for the driver on your door on the day of delivery.
To make sure orders that are too large to ship via UPS receive safe and reliable delivery, we partner with a freight carrier who specializes in shipping large parcels.
Once your shipment arrives in the area and is ready for delivery, our freight partner will contact you at the phone number you provided us when placing your order to schedule your delivery.
The map below indicates the estimated travel time in business days from the ship date to the date your order will arrival at the freight carrier’s terminal. Dates may be affected by holidays.
Freight Carrier Delivery Notes
- Delivery is by appointment. A representative from the freight company will call to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
- All shipments require a delivery confirmation signature from someone 18 years or older. Someone must be present to meet the driver when your shipment is scheduled to arrive.
- Our standard freight carrier service includes delivery to the shipping address provided with your order.
- Skilled professionals will unload your shipment from the truck to your property. Your shipment containing multiple packages will be shrink-wrapped and placed on a pallet(s). Delivery does not include moving the packages into your residence, unpacking, assembly or removal of packaging materials.
Freight forwarding companies that ship outside the contiguous U.S.
3901 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Hours: M–F 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET