CHOOSING THE BEST CLOSET SYSTEM AND HOME ORGANIZATION COMPANY
6 REASONS WHY EASYCLOSETS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ORGANIZING YOUR HOME
1. Exceptional Quality and Durability
Durable materials and quality workmanship make EasyClosets a lasting way to enhance your home
- The organization systems use high quality, 3/4" thick furniture-grade composite panels, and the surface is a durable thermally fused laminate.
- Our wall-mounted and floor-based systems are extremely sturdy. The wall-mounted system hangs on a durable steel rail engineered to support up to 1,200 pounds per 8-foot section when properly designed and installed.
- Buy with confidence. We stand behind our quality craftsmanship and proudly offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For warranty information, click here.
- EasyClosets products are manufactured at our world-class manufacturing facility in Holland, Michigan. Learn More.
2. Free and Easy Design
Custom designed by you or by our professional closet designers, free of charge
- Get complimentary, professional design service. Whether it’s creating a new design or reviewing an existing design, our Professional Design Team is delighted to help bring your dream space to life for any space in your home. Request your free design plan.
- Create a custom plan with our easy online design tool. Follow the simple steps to design an organization solution for your space and style. Our expert designers are available to answer any questions or offer suggestions to improve your design.
3. Easy Do-It-Yourself Installation
Save money by designing and installing your custom organization system yourself – no installation crew needed
- EasyClosets systems are designed specifically for do-it-yourself installation, so assembling them at home is easy. See our reviews and read what other customers have to say about the installation process.
- Your custom solution arrives ready to build, with precut and pre-drilled components a complete set of step-by-step instructions. View our instructions.
- Installation of most units requires only basic household tools including a tape measure, level, drill, hacksaw and screwdriver.
- Support is just a phone call away if you need it. EasyClosets experienced installation team is available to help at 800.910.0129.
- Instructional videos are available providing helpful tips and tricks. Watch the videos here.
- Don’t have time to do the installation? We've teamed up with Mr. Handyman to offer skilled installation services for your home organization projects. Learn More.
4. Save Hundreds with Free Shipping
- Shipping is FREE within the contiguous U.S. for orders over $100.
- Orders placed by 6:00 p.m. ET typically ship the next business day so you can get started on your dream space right away.
See our shipping page for details.
5. Shop Factory-Direct and Save up to 40% Over Local Closet Companies
Plan from the convenience of your home – no sales visit or middle man involved
- Purchasing the materials direct and doing the installation on your own can cost you significantly less than hiring a professional remodeling contractor or local closet franchise. You could even save up to 40% compared to the price of hiring a local contractor.
- Want to see how EasyClosets pricing compares to a local closet company? Send in your design from another company and we’ll provide you with a free quote. Learn more.
6. Environmental Responsibility
- EasyClosets panels are certified to meet California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2 standards.
- The core of EasyClosets panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
- We are proud to offer Forest Stewardship Council-Certified Products (FSC-CO28471). Learn More.